Tuesday 26 June 2012

Montana & Wyoming - The Trip Out

The day got off to a stressful start, with a coach fire on the M25 making me an hour later than I'd planned for the flight, and then security holding me back for some random check for half an hour once I'd checked in. Obviously I must look suspicious. Arriving at the gate only 10 minutes before boarding, I understand why they tell you to arrive at heathrow 3 hrs before your flight!

The iPad has revolutionised air travel, the in flight entertainment system offers me a choice of: Act of Valor, Jeff Who Lives At Home, John Carter, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, Safe House, This Means War and Project X. 7 filmed I have never heard of, all of which seem completely crap! Fortunately I watch Scarface instead. And it only used up 15% of the battery. It's a three hour film!

This time I finally remembered my travel kettle - but in my haste this morning I forgot tea bags! Doh. One day I'll get this right!!!

No comments: