Tuesday 25 November 2008

Showtime

Today was awesome!

We had Showtime down today, filming part of their "behind the scenes" footage for the shows. I was interviewed (which was quite funny - as having not really shot anything yet, I didn't have a whole lot to say), but it went quite well. We then had some filming in the cockpit in the air, and did some flights around Princeton Airport. It was also a bit of a practice run with Richard, which was great to do ahead of the first proper day of filming.

At last I have some pictures. So without further ado:

The Skyworks Helicopter. The silver ball on the front is the camera system (lense pointing backwards)

Members of the Skyworks team - hard at work

Jim Swanson - wearing the coolest hat and glasses this side of.... the hangar.

Setting up the rig.

Tomorrow the real filming begins, starting with Delaware. I don't know much about Delaware - but I sure as heck will tomorrow. Tonight we're going to try the american version of "Indian" food - which I'm sure will be amusing, even if it tastes like lard. Actually, that's unfair. Not all American food tastes like lard. Some tastes like grease...

I have video footage of some of the things we've filmed - so once I've cracked how to get frame grabs from it, I'll be able to update with some of the days filming.

In the mean time, I think I'll settle back and watch wall-to-wall advertising on some cable channel. They are hilarious.


Ben

1 comment:

mutti said...

How squashed is it in the helicopter? Great to see some pics. x